1) Pull out all the bikes from storage at the school and gather as many students who have a sense of adventure as you can.
2) Distribute bags of food to all the teachers (and some students if they have extra-handy baskets or child-carriers on their bicycles).
3) Ride through the villages and countryside as one long, stretched-out convoy. Dodge potholes. Let some of the students race up and down. Marvel at the green peeking up everywhere.
4) Arrive at destination Aklihegy and jump off the bikes at the youth campground. Sit on the swings and talk to the students in Hunglish about dreams and ideas and favorite things.
5) Walk in the woods and find carpets of star flowers.
6) Also find sticks for starting a fire and roasting the ham fat.
7) Slice bread and veggies, roast said ham fat, and drizzle the fat over the bread and veggies. Consume in the evening sunshine.
8 ) Bike the 16 kilometers back before the air falls colder and the mountains sink into the clouds.